Thursday, August 14, 2008

Catching Up

Those who walk in the footsteps of others leave no trail of their own. Seek out your own path and the road will be named after you.

Chinese Proverb

This is me after my first cup of coffee.
Man, it has been a while. A lot of things has happened since my last posting. Let's to a recap. My house is falling apart. I got a humongous hole in the roof if my house. I think the monkeys have been doing their bungee jumping there, judging from the rate the roof is falling off. And I got termites. Ughh!
My car is falling apart. It's making so much noise, I think the tyres are going to roll off any time. I spent my entire salary fixing my car and the noise refused to go away. I arrive at the office every morning and find myself clenching my jaws. That's how bad the noise is.
On the plus side, I BOUGHT A NEW LAPTOP! :-)) I can still smell the shop off the laptop. How nice. It perks me up every time. I also learnt a few new programmes and I now know how to assemble a desktop computer. So, hooray for me. (Clap! Clap!) Hehehehe.
I'm swamped with work at the moment and my schedule is full, but now, at this moment, life is good. I saw my brother and sisters, my nephews and nieces, chatted with my sister who's currently in Aberdeen, chatted with my niece whom I haven't seen in a long time (she's at boarding school), saw how fat my cat is getting (man, that cat sure can eat), found an interesting website where I can download almost anything (my only gripe is that it took a long, long, loooong time to download anything) and bake my first muffin, ever. Hehehehe.
Most of the times, it's the little things that matters, it's the little things that brightens up your whole day. Until next time.
P/S
I have another good news, which will be shared in my next posting.

No comments:

Work from Home